Directline.us is a high growth global technology services company with primary focus in providing design, integration, installation, maintenance and managed services to well-known data centers and technology companies. Direct Line is backed by private equity firm and headquartered in Fremont, California with additional locations in US, Asia-Pacific and Europe. We are looking for a highly energetic, result oriented, passionate and hands-on Project Coordinators with “can-do” attitude and a strong work ethics to join our growing organization. The person should be self-starter, adaptable with attentive to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
The Project Coordinator will be a key member in our operations team and will support our Lead Technicians and Project Managers with administrative duties. This position does not require industry experience but does require a strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Assist Leads and Project Managers with day to day project administrative functions
- Order, track and receive materials
- Track labor production to ensure milestones are met
- Primary liaison between Project Manager and Lead
- Manage test results
- Submit access requests for employees and testers
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows based computer applications with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong time management skills and deadline oriented
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi task
- Flexible to travel and ability to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced environment