Project Controller/Project Controls Analyst
DirectLine Los Lunas, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Direct Line is a high growth global technology services company with primary focus in providing design, integration, installation, maintenance and managed services to well-known data centers and technology companies. Direct Line is backed by private equity firm and headquartered in Fremont, California with additional locations in US, Asia-Pacific and Europe. We are looking for a highly energetic, result oriented, passionate, and hands-on Project planner with a desire to join a growing team. The person should be self-starter, adaptable with attentive to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
The Project Controller/Project Controls Analyst is a key member of the project team working directly with the project managers to define project goals and objectives; create and maintain a project budgets and schedules and assist with project analysis and continuous process improvement.
The Project Controller creates and maintains multiple individual Project Schedules as well as a Site-Level Integrated Master Schedule during all phases of the project lifecycles. In addition, the Project Controller assists with establishing and executing a framework for tracking and allocating planned and actual budget data to enable improved project planning and site level forecasting activities using Earned Value Management processes and metrics. In addition, the Project Controller will support the project team with developing reports and conducting multiple types of analysis on project plans and performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
· Develop and maintain Project Schedules and Integrated Master Schedules for multiple projects using Primavera P6 and its related ERP suite of tools.
· Develop and maintain project reports, analysis, dashboards, and other project tools as needed
· Conduct analysis and provide recommendations and input to the Project team during all phases of project execution.
· Develop, maintain, and interpret Project EVM data in support of project management activities.
· Support the project team to continuously create and improve upon project management and execution processes, tools, and best practices.
· Ensure project performance data (cost and schedule) is accurate, complete, useful, and usable at all times during project planning and execution.
· Interface with cross functional teams and partners to constantly maintain accurate data in project schedules and budgets.
· Support periodic project schedule and budget forecasting and analysis activities.
· Identify strengths and weaknesses of the existing reports, suggest areas of improvement, and help enhance existing data reports to meet evolving requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Demonstrates minimum of 5 years of first-hand experience (primary responsibility) for creating and maintaining Project Schedules for complex projects and Integrated Master Schedules.
· Demonstrates first-hand, primary responsibility for conducting analysis of complex project schedules.
· Demonstrates a solid understanding of Earned Value Management.
· Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years of working as a member of a project team.
· Demonstrates at least 2 years of proficiency with a major project scheduling tool (MS Project, Primavera P6, etc.)
· Demonstrates proficiency in developing or analyzing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and conducting analysis of Project Schedules.
· Demonstrates strong understanding of project costing and management concepts, including EVM and Financial Period management.
· 5 years of experience working as a member of a Project Control team.
· 3 years of experience with primary responsibility for Conducting Project Scheduling as part of a project team
· 3 years of experience working with major industry project scheduling and control toolsets (i.e. MS Project, Primavera P6, etc)
· 8+ years of experience as a Project Controls Analyst, Project Controller, Project Scheduler, or substantially similar role on a project team
· CST (certified scheduling technician), PMI-SP (project management institute - scheduling professional), PSP (planning and scheduling professional) or other related certifications or education (i.e. AA Project Management) are desired.
· CaPM, or PMP certifications are a plus.
· Business Process Management (BPM) experience is a bonus.
· 8+ years of data management and analysis experience
· Hands-on experience with P6 is desirable
· Experience with accounting, ERP, EVM, Contract Management and other similar software highly desirable
· Familiarity with Project Controls processes used in T&M, and GMP contracts.
· Familiarity with Data Center infrastructure projects.
DirectLineWhy Work Here?
Awesome Executive Team, Formal Training Program, and Top Tier Fortune 500 Clients!
Direct Line (DL) is a global technology services company providing design, integration, installation, maintenance and managed services to vast array of data centers. Direct Line is uniquely positioned to capitalize on consumer demand for ever-increasing online content and overall data usage. Direct Line has partnered with key hyperscale technology companies, as well as co-location providers and global data center REITs to help enable the next wave of data consumption. Direct Line is known as the industry standard for both structured cabling and comprehensive data center support. Direct Line is backed by private equity firm, Guardian Capital Partners and headquartered in Fremont, California with additional locations in US, Singapore, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Ireland.
AddressLos Lunas, NM
Finance and Insurance