Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Fremont, CA OR Ashburn, VA
FLSA Status: Exempt
Overview: The Marketing Communications Associate is responsible for the day to day creation and maintenance of Direct lines marketing initiatives. In this role, you will work to ensure that all marketing initiatives are in line with and reflect the voice of Direct Line.
· Create consistent corporate brand material and voice service lines, events, and promotional materials.
· Create original website content, promotional materials, and newsletter that ensures compelling and effective communication.
· Work with sales and operations to develop content for marketing initiatives.
· Work with sales and operations to develop content associated to case studies and past performance.
· Responsible for the planning of company promotional and advertising communication such as electronic, print, and special events to execute parts of the marketing plan.
· Create relevant reports on marketing programs, including post-event reports, regular status reports, and analysis.
· Own the design, production, and distribution of collateral and promotional materials to aid company’s sales and marketing programs.
· Assist in identifying and managing 3rd party marketing firms.
· Responsible for the social media content creating, including responding to messages, creating messages, and uploading photos.
· Apply various social media tactics in creating brand awareness and generating inbound traffic that strengthens company’s social media presence.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Marketing certifications preferred.
· Four years’ experience working as a content specialist or marketing specialist.
· Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
· Experience working within the data center, telecommunications, or IT related industry.
· Experience working with WordPress and other web content management tools.
· Ability to work effectively with MS Office package.
· Strong experience with social media marketing campaign.
· Excellent presentation skills.
*Direct Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Why Work Here?Direct Line (DL) is a global technology services company providing design, integration, installation, maintenance and managed services to vast array of data centers. Direct Line is uniquely positioned to capitalize on consumer demand for ever-increasing online content and overall data usage. Direct Line has partnered with key hyperscale technology companies, as well as co-location providers and global data center REITs to help enable the next wave of data consumption. Direct Line is known as the industry standard for both structured cabling and comprehensive data center support. Direct Line is backed by private equity firm, Guardian Capital Partners and headquartered in Fremont, California with additional locations in US, Singapore, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Ireland.
Awesome Executive Team, Formal Training Program, and Top Tier Clients!