Customer Service Specialist-Remote
Direct interactions Hartford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
Introduction to Direct Interactions
Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions operates contact centers staffed by American agents nationwide. We are socially responsible in our business practices and provide work-at-home opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities and military spouses. There is a work at home revolution happening right now and we need your help! The COVID-19 virus has disrupted traditional contact centers worldwide. Clients are turning to Direct Interactions for help. While our primary work is handling inbound calls, there will be opportunities to handle outbound calls, chats, emails and more. (please note the outbound calls are customer service or B2B inquiry calls, (not telemarketing). We encourage you to apply, there has never been a better time to start your work-at-home career!
At Direct Interactions, you will work with some of the kindest and most professional contact center agents in the country. You will help people in need and know that you made a positive difference in their lives. Even if you have not worked in contact centers for long or even not at all, we are interested in learning more about you! We pride ourselves on being all about the people we serve as well as those we work with. Most people spend more time at work then they do with their own families, so why not join the DI family? We partner with various companies and states to provide their customers with white-glove service. We are currently experiencing an extremely high number of calls which means hours are available with no cap in hours worked during business hours. We offer flexible scheduling that will still allow you to have a work life balance. Ideal applicants want to and can work 30 hours a week.
To be considered, you must first be invited to go through our on-boarding phase assessments (this correspondence will come via email if selected). To continue with the on boarding phase process, you must respond to all correspondence timely to move on in the process. From there, if you receive an invitation to interview and are invited to move on in the hiring process, we will send you an offer via email.
• Excellent verbal communication skills including correct grammar and pronunciation
• Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced contact center environment
• Ability to show empathy for those that may be frustrated or anxious
• Ability to pay attention to detail and multitask while navigating through multiple programs and information
• Must have all the proper equipment to perform the job (outlines in the technical requirement section)
• Ability to use a computer quickly and accurately
• Must pass a criminal background check paid for by us (Direct Interactions)
• Legally able to work in the United States; Must be a current resident living in the US
• Training is done virtually and will consist of virtual instructor led and self-paced learning
• You must first attend an orientation session (Times TBD)
• Training spans across 7 days and is paid (payment will be discussed if invited to orientation)
• 100% attendance is required in all phases of the on boarding process
• $15.00 per hour plus bonuses (or your states local minimum wage whichever is higher)
(During training and your first 30-days, hourly pay is $13.50 per hour. After completion of training, nesting and an additional 2 courses within your first 30-days of employment, you will begin to receive $15.00 per hour or your state’s local minimum wage, whichever is higher)
• We are paid bi weekly via direct deposit
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Health, medical and dental plans are available after 60 days worked (full time)
• Weekly prize drawings (we give out Ipads, 50inch 4K Smart TVs and gaming systems just to name a few)
•This position requires at least 30 hours weekly Agents must show at least 30 hours of availability within the programs hours of operation
Hours of operations are as follows: Monday-Friday 7am to 6pm EST
Your initial schedule will be finalized every Thursday
8 hours are required to be worked every Monday NO EXCEPTIONS
THIS IS A W2 (EMPLOYEE) POSITION
• High-speed Internet and a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 operating system (no Windows 7 or 8.1)
• USB headset with microphone and mute button
• Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser
• 8GB of RAM or higher
• A second monitor is not required, but strongly recommended
• A smart phone that is less than 3 years old (used for our programs authentication process and not for work)
*If you are selected, your offer is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a technical assessment of your PC performed by our tech team.
Currently, Apple computers (Mac laptop or desktop) and Chromebooks are not compatible with any of our client’s software.
*There is NEVER any fee associated with applying or working with Direct Interactions.
WE ARE NOT HIRING IN CALIFORNIA OR NEW YORK AT THIS TIME
Direct interactionsWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEOs and upper management staff, great work from home opportunity with room for growth!
This opportunity is fully remote and the ideal applicant must work 30 hours a week. THIS IS A FULL TIME JOB AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS A SECOND JOB OR PART TIME WORK. We are in need of people that can and actually want to work full time right now!
BusinessView all jobs at Direct interactions