Customer Service, Operations Specialist - TELS (2nd Shift)
Direct Supply Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Direct Supply is building the future of senior living technology, helping connect the spectrum of healthcare in order to improve the lives of millions of seniors!
In the Operations Specialist, TELS Services position, you’ll be responsible for providing outrageous customer service as the primary liaison between our suppliers and customers. You’ll operate as the transaction manager for all reoccurring and event-driven services, while managing and improving order management processes for our service providers.
Direct Supply® TELS®
This position is part of our TELS line of business which helps Senior Living maintenance professionals improve the overall well-being of their buildings and residents through integrated Life Safety, Asset Management and Maintenance solutions.
Customers can easily oversee preventive maintenance, keep accurate repair and warranty records, manage urgent service events and make cost-conscious decisions. Top corporations using TELS Platform are 41.3% more compliant than the national average.
What You’ll Do and Impact:
- Serve as the front line to incoming requests over the phone and email from external customers and service providers.
- Develop and maintain high level relationships with contacts in Service Provider network to improve service outcomes and meet committed expectations. Act as customer advocate and escalation point for any issues or non-compliance with service level agreement expectations. Leverage resources on cross-functional teams as necessary to eliminate service delays.
- Develop and maintain high level relationships with Regional Maintenance Directors, Executive Directors and Facility Maintenance Directors, ensuring customer satisfaction that drive strong customer retention.
- Identify and initiate process improvement strategies. Collaborate with Engineering to provide guidance on proposed changes. Additionally, may help to identify and implement operational changes within team as well as across teams in TELS.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of previous customer-service experience
- Experience with ticketing software
- Availability from (2:00pm- 10:00pm CST), with some flexibility outside of core hours as needed. Monday – Friday.
- Ability to spend at least half the work day available via phone for customers and service providers.
- Must be able to participate in 24x7 customer service on-call rotations approximately one week per quarter (this includes weekends and holidays)
Direct SupplyWhy Work Here?
High growth, fun culture and an opportunity to work with the best and the brightest!
Direct Supply is the nation’s leading supplier of equipment, services and eCommerce systems to the Senior Living profession. Since 1985, we have assembled one of the brightest, hardest-working teams in America. Our high-tech culture is fast paced, and our business continues to grow at an astounding rate year after year. Best of all, we are a Milwaukee-based, 100% employee-owned company that offers great opportunities for ambitious, motivated people.
7301 W Champions WayMilwaukee, WI