General Contractor/Construction Management firm located in Crystal Lake, IL seeking to fill a Project Administrator position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking and facilitating project progress
- Development of contracts
- Track and obtain executed contracts
- Track and obtain certificates of insurance, W-9's, waivers, and project-specific documents
- Obtain and verify invoices and G702/G703 payment applications
- Create and maintain large spreadsheets with detailed financial information
- Create and process pay applications
- Maintain accounts receivable records
- Follow-up on outstanding invoices / Collections
- Accounts receivable / accounts payable
- Administrative functions as requested by Project Managers
Candidates with strong bookkeeping/accounting experience desired.
Candidate MUST have working knowledge of QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Additionally, candidate should:
- Be self-motivated, independent, and a team player
- Possess attention to detail
- Possess strong quantitative skills
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Possess strong computer/software skills
- Be able to take initiative to improve project flow and office efficiency
The person filling this position must be able to meet deadlines.
Company will consider candidates for full or part-time preferences.