- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
We are seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As an SEO Strategist on our Strategy & Analysis team, you will be responsible for boosting quality organic traffic and increasing the number of leads and sales from that traffic for our clients. Work includes developing strategies from scratch, analysis, developing tests, writing, and other activities expected to drive results.
WHY WORK AT DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you can move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here. If you share that same personal policy and live in or are wanting to move to the Greater Pittsburgh region, we want you to apply!
We appreciate the benefits of being able to work remotely and offer a telecommuter-friendly hybrid schedule that allows you to work from home 4 days per week. We also highly value the benefits of a culture that come from in-person collaboration where we can do amazing work while creating long-lasting relationships. That’s why we look forward to having everyone together on Thursdays.
DOM is in the top 3% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through digital advertising, search engine optimization, creative services, analytics, and a full suite of digital marketing services. Our agency is certified by HubSpot, Microsoft, and Semrush with dozens of 5-star reviews on Clutch, G2 and Google. Established in 2006, we’re a stable and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We also have rave reviews on Glassdoor and have been voted one of Pittsburgh’s best places to work with employees who say things like:
- “The people are what this company great.”
- “You will be appreciated, challenged, and rewarded.”
- “An agency where you can grow with confidence.”
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and annual profit sharing.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be a key member of our digital marketing team, working to improve SEO campaign goals for multiple clients in many different industries. Our client's goals are unique to them, but they all center around visitors taking direct action, such as filling out a form, placing a call, or purchasing online. You will be a key driver in delivering performance growth for the clients in your portfolio.
Day to day work includes:
- Developing & executing digital marketing strategies for a variety of clients
- Proactively modifying strategies based on the performance of major KPIs, account metrics, or client needs
- Working with clients on strategic goals during onboarding and throughout the campaign
- Developing & executing experiments for all digital marketing tactics and channels solely or with input from other team members
- Forecasting future performance based on historical performance and data analysis
- Clearly communicating the progress of strategic plans to meet outlined objectives
- Communicating professionally and collaborating creatively with clients as needed
- Researching & testing platforms, software, and tools
- Keeping pace with search engine / digital marketing trends and developments.
WHO YOU ARE
While we are excited to talk with experienced SEO professionals at different stages in their careers, you will have a minimum of 5 years directly providing SEO services.
This experience will include:
- Deep understanding of SEO theory
- Hands-on experience across multiple industries for eCommerce and lead gen campaigns
- Content creation & optimization
- Strategy development to reach business objectives
- Execution in all core aspects of SEO, including on-site optimization and off-site outreach
- Performance analysis via website analytics and SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, etc.)
Additionally, you have the following:
- Experience both in house and at an agency or as a freelancer
- Keyword research and selection
- Competitive analysis
- Experience with mitigating organic traffic loss from website migrations
- A Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related field or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top-notch organization skills
These additional skills and experience are a plus:
- Execution and strategic development of Google Ads and other search engine advertising campaigns
- Social media marketing experience to meet business objectives across multiple platforms
- Designing digital campaigns as part of an overall marketing strategy
- Intimate familiarity with sales and marketing funnels
- Foreign language / country SEO
- Web development / coding skills
- Strong analytics knowledge
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Local SEO optimization
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Direct Online MarketingPittsburgh, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.