Warehouse Associate and Driver
Direct One Inc Winter Park, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Direct One, a commercial offset/digital print and mail facility located in Winter Park, FL is seeking a detail-oriented, responsible, warehouse associate and driver for full-time, long-term, day shift (9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) position with possible overtime.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Organize and control the flow of all materials coming into and out of our warehouse at the direction of the Warehouse Manager.
- Responsibly operate company vehicles (box truck and van) for pick-ups, deliveries, and USPS runs. (CDL NOT required.)
- Forklift certification.
- Ability to lift 75-100 pounds consistently without any restrictions.
- Have a high-energy, positive, friendly, team-oriented personality.
- Understand USPS postal regulations as they relate to DMU acceptance.
Qualified applicants should:
- Understand that exceeding client expectations is of paramount importance.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Be willing to be a team player in a family atmosphere.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to keep the workspace safe, tidy, and well-organized.
- Have adequate and reliable transportation.
- Have a high school or GED equivalent.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
While often demanding, our company atmosphere is casual and convivial. We have grown to become a leader in the printing and direct mail industry in Florida through twenty years of exceeding client expectations. We are a rapidly-growing company that values honesty, integrity, and recognition of excellence. Benefits include medical, dental, and paid vacations.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Direct One Inc
7213 Sandscove Ct.Winter Park, FL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Direct One Inc