A Student Service / Writer / Editor with customer service experience and knowledge in writing/editing/course development. Perform duties related to student admission, retention, completion and graduation. Collaborate with Education, Development and Marketing teams to improve course content and brand awareness. This position reports directly to the Manager of Business Operations with significant interaction with the Director of Education.
Student Services Support
· Proficient in web-based collaboration and communication tools
· Assist in supporting students by providing general administration duties, personal guidance and academic support
· Communicate with students via phone, email, chat, social media, and mail
· Create and maintain student accounts through DLS’s database management system
· Evaluate student satisfaction to continually improve current processes
· Demonstrate a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward students and prospective students at all times
- Write and edit content for courses, websites, newsletters and social media platforms
- Responsible for various levels of editing including proofing, revision, line and copy editing
- Proof copy to detect and correct errors in spelling, grammar, and syntax.
- Work with the Education/Development Department on course content for all DLS brands
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to enhance, promote, and grow all DLS brands
- Assist in the development & launch of an online College Library
- High School diploma required; Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred
- 1+ years Customer Service experience
- Post-Secondary education in English, Writing/Editing or related field
- Proficient in MS office, In-Design, Word Press, Social Media Platforms, Excel and Photoshop
- Ability to communicate well both written and verbally
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated, and deadline driven
- Highly organized, flexible, and accountable
- Collaborative, with strong interpersonal and team building skills
Based on experience
Capital Blue Medical Plan for employee, ability for family to participate
Life Insurance Plan
401k Plan with Company Matching Contribution
Vacation and 12 Paid Holidays. Please refer to our website (see company calendar at the middle of this link): https://www.blackstone.edu/about-us/contact-us/
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- COVER LETTER EXPLAINING WHY YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- SALARY REQUIREMENT
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER ANY APPLICATION WITHOUT RESUME, COVER LETTER, AND SALARY REQUIREMENT.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
DLS, a fast growing, entrepreneurial, full-service distance education company, is dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions to the eLearning community. Our mission is reflected by a reputation of excellent customer service and quality products and is supported by our team’s integrity, determination and expertise. DLS brands include: Blackstone Career Institute, 123ce.com and Modern Gun School.
To find out more about DLS, Inc., please visit our website(s) at:
Direct Learning Systems Inc
Why Work Here?DLS, is a fast growing full service distance education company that is dedicated to providing cutting edge solutions to the eLearning community.
Fast growing full service distance education company