Courier / Delivery Driver (Transportation)
“Fast-paced environment for the on-the-go enthusiast" - Courier / Driver
Get your career moving with this exciting opportunity! Direct Hit Logistics is seeking a Courier to join our transportation team. So much more than just delivering packages; in this role, you will demonstrate your customer service skills, time management, and professionalism. Plus, we offer a dynamic work environment and benefits like health insurance and paid time off. Don’t waste your day behind a boring desk! If you’re ready to get out and get moving, we want to hear from you.
As a Courier, you will drive a truck or van to deliver or pick up packages. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service as well as following all applicable laws and safety regulations.
Courier responsibilities include:
· Inspecting and maintaining vehicle supplies and equipment to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
· Reporting any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
· Loading and unloading trucks or vans
· Maintaining records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations
· Reporting delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios
Success in this position will be determined by your flexibility, organization, and ability to multi-task. We are looking for a customer-focused Courier who will promote teamwork and customer satisfaction.
· 24 years of age or older
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Excellent communication skills
· Have a clean criminal record and successfully pass random drug tests
· Ability to step in and out of vehicles, walk at a brisk pace, squat, kneel, and/or crouch for short periods of time
Why choose Direct Hit Logistics?
“Management team is top notch and co-workers make it an enjoyable place to work." - Courier / Driver
“Direct Hit Logistics takes a no nonsense approach when it comes to image, accuracy, and integrity." - Lead Driver
“Great management, enjoyable co-workers, good continuation of training when needed." - Courier
Get Out and Get Moving