Part-Time Food Brand Ambassador
Our Mission : To provide a positive in-store experience for the customer
Our Strategy: Offer fully educated demonstrators that are not just “samplers”
Direct Demos and Merchandising (DDM) is a company that focuses on creating a Perfect Demo while establishing an excellent connection with the customers. We give so much value to customer’s needs and wants by showing excellence in service, product knowledge, and engagement through sampling and distribution. We, at Direct Demos, value your time so we offer job flexibility. As a Brand Ambassador, you get to choose your time from the demo schedules we have and you can potentially work up to 40 hours per week.
So if you have a disciplined work ethic, excellent sales and communication skills, can engage with the customer by creating brand awareness through product sampling with so much passion, and most importantly, get the sale, well… this is the best place for you!
What does the Job entail ...
- Represent the company in the most professional and favorable manner
- Be reliable and honest
- Brand awareness, excellent presentation skill of products, and making a customer connection
- Inform consumers of their options and product benefits
- Set up and break down of demo cart and supplies
- Sample and complete product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions
- Timely and accurate event reporting, completion of product training/review, reporting accurate inventory and completion of sales report that produces sales results.
- Direct communication with stores to ensure product availability
What do we need from you…
- Be available to work part-time, any day of the week
- May or may not have related experience but should love to deal with people
- High School diploma, G.E.D. or 1-2 years equivalent applicable work experience
- 18 years old or above is required
- Experience preferred in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, energetic, and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Communication with internal teams to ensure operations efficiency.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Access to a smartphone with access to Wi-Fi or with a data plan or daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Stand comfortably for up to eight hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs and be able to push a 50lb cart on wheels
- Access to reliable transportation
Additional things we need before starting to be our Brand Ambassadors...
- Complete and pass pre-employment drug testing and the background check
- Food Handler’s Certificate eg. ServSafe
- Completion of paperwork such as i-9 form, ID’s, auto insurance (if with car), W-2, Amex agreement, and other documents
If you believe you are the best fit, you may send your resume to this link or visit our Career page at http://directdemos.com