Direct Concepts, located in Deltona, offers digital solutions to small and medium sized businesses. We are seeking an ambitious, energetic, hard working Sales Support Representative / Appointment Setter to answer inbound calls, qualify leads over the phone and setup appointments for face-to-face consultations in order to convert prospects to sales. Our work environment is casual, where a person can express themselves and make a mark. Join us for your next career challenge.
We are hiring a skilled Sales Support Representative / Appointment Setter to manage all aspects of the sales process including You will support other team members through accepting inbound sales calls in order to set-up appointments with sales prospects. Other responsibilities include data entry, running reports, managing paperwork, database management and coordinating special projects.
Expectations of the Sales Support Representative / Appointment Setter :
- Respond to inbound sales calls in a prompt and courteous manner from interested prospective customers with the goal of educating them on our client’s digital marketing and web management services and closing sales.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives.
- Engage with customers to better understand their needs, while providing accurate product information and maintaining quality in all aspects of sales.
- Schedule in-person consultations for interested prospects for B2B Sales team to pitch our client’s life digital marketing services.
- Identify high potential prospects and transition qualified leads through the sales pipeline.
- Manage multiple phases of sales cycle, including initial contact, identification of client needs, negotiation, underwriting, & implementation.
- Utilize lead qualification process and record customer information in CRM system.
- Assist with administration activities on a daily basis including managing B2B Sales team calendar and scheduling appointments.
- Proactively monitor the administrative and sales needs of the office to successfully increase the operations of day-to-day sales activities.
Suitable candidates for the Sales Support Representative / Appointment Setter position will:
- 3-5 years phone experience in a strategic sales, digital sales, inside sales, sales support, telesales, sales strategy, sales management, sales consulting, customer service, telemarketing, appointment setting, appointment making, telesales, inbound customer service, call center, customer support, administrative, office administration, administrative support, clerical, or related role an asset.
- 3-5 years experience with social media outlets, search engine optimization, or business reputation management.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is strongly preferred.
- Be organized, driven and goal oriented
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
- Excellent communication skills and confidence over the phone.
- Have competency in excel and email required. Salesforce experience an advantage.
- Be able to work in a demanding environment
- Blingual (Spanish/English) is strongly preferred.
Benefits of the Sales Support Representative / Appointment Setter position:
- On the job training is available.
- Advancement into management positions available.
Apply today! Reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Keywords: Sales Support Representative / Appointment Setter, Strategic Sales, Digital Sales, Sales Representative, Salesforce, Sales Manager, Inside Sales, Sales Support, Telesales, Sales Strategy, Sales Management, Cold Calling, Sales Quotas, Inbound Sales, Outbound Sales, Outside Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Underwriter, Sales Consultant, Appointment Setting, Appointment Making, Telemarketing, Inbound Customer Service, Call Center, Customer Service, Customer Support, Customer Service Representative/Appointment Setter, Appointment Setter/Maker, Admin, Administrative Assistant, Clerical, Office Administration.