Need a job that pays great?
Direct Concepts is currently seeking a full time Entry Level Sales Associate to join our Sales team in Deltona! If you are seeking a great opportunity and the freedom to work at your own pace, then we have exactly what you are looking for!
Our company is an optimistic team who is looking to give entry level candidates an opportunity to excel in sales positions, understanding that your success is our success! We offer debt relief and financial solutions to customers nationwide. Our management team provides personalized training to continuously enhance your direct sales knowledge.
This is the ideal entry level position for recent graduates looking for employment. Our managers train you to be successful from start to finish!
- Ongoing and extensive training to ensure you are always up to date on product knowledge and industry standards.
- Opportunities for rapid career growth and personal sales development.
- Exceptional compensation.
Entry Level Sales Associate should:
- Be prepared to undergo training for maximum product knowledge.
- Have strong leadership and customer relations skills.
- Be motivated not only in a team setting but also on an individual level.
- Have a desire to utilize and enhance their sales skills.
- Work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ideally have previous experience in sales, marketing, or customer service. These are considered an asset and are not required
This position has two levels:
Level 1: Entry Level Sales Associate
- Join a fantastic team to introduce our client’s brands to potential customers.
- Generate leads within the territory assigned including performing short sales presentations and encouraging signups for our client's program.
- Learn about the program and sales presentation from your team leader within the first few weeks/months.
- Present our client’s products and services and meet sales quotas for your designated territory.
Level 2: Sales Team Leader
When you have mastered the sales skills and are able to train other trainees, you will be promoted to a Sales Team Leader position. At that point, you will be responsible for planning the sales route every day, assign your members to a certain territory and help them answer any questions they might have.
In addition to the responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales Associate, as a Sales Team Leader, you will also be responsible for:
- Coming up with marketing strategies to expand our client’s customer base.
- Handling questions and concerns from current and new clients.
- Aiding team members.
- Attending department meetings.
- Maintaining up-to-date company and product knowledge.
- Coordinating with various other departments within the office.
- Perform other managerial duties as and when required.
The right Entry Level Sales Associate will have the following attributes:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Advertising, Finance, or similar disciplines an asset.
- Sales, Marketing, or Customer Service experience is an asset, however we can train the right candidate and make them industry-ready.
- Experience with the Financial or Banking industry an asset but not required.
- Solid organizational skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Fantastic work ethic.
- Willingness to work with a team.