As a Call Center Sales Representative based out of our Orlando office. As a Call Center Sales Representative, you will work with prospective customers who have expressed interest in our digital management and website management services. There is no cold calling involved as Direct Concepts provides its Call Center Sales Representatives with an opportunity to succeed through warm leads and optimized sales channels that are geared towards high conversion and ample sales enrollments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Call Center Sales Representative:
- Consult prospective customers via inbound sales calls with the goal of closing sales and signups of our client’s website and digital management services.
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
- Document client discussions clearly and concisely using Salesforce customer relationship management software.
- Meet performance criteria set forth by the management team. Performance criteria subject to change based on company baselines.
- Adhere to sales department policies and procedures and any applicable changes to either.
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
- Proficient in English.
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
The ideal Call Center Sales Representative will have:
- Proven exceptional customer service experience an asset, particularly in a call center or administrative environment.
- Sales experience in a call center, telesales, or inside sales environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient computer, phone knowledge
- Must have poise and patience when dealing with customers
- Previous medical field experience a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
In return for your commitment as a Call Center Sales Representative, you'll receive:
- Excellent benefits package.
- Career growth and training.
- Fun, family-oriented work environment.
- Travel opportunities.