Location Mira Loma, CA
Division Direct Reconditioning
Cleaning and restoring the interior and exterior of vehicles according to client specifications in a fast-paced, high volume production environment. Working on a production line cohesively within a team.
- Perform vehicle cleaning and preparation processes include washing, wheel cleaning, waxing and buffing, polishing, removing finish defects, assistance with paint applications and performing minor repair.
- Meet daily production and quality goals.
- Move or park vehicles to support production flow as necessary.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized shop and work area
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Previous experience in detail shop, car wash, car rental or buffing experience helpful but not required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Successful completion of background check and drug test
- Ability to work on a team in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, push, pull, bend, stoop and lift up to 30 lbs.
Two shifts available:
Monday-Saturday: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Monday-Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Primary Work Location:
Direct Reconditioning at Adesa Los Angeles
11625 Nino Way
Mira Loma, CA 91752
Ask for Vanessa Ortega with Direct Reconditioning at 951-727-3817
We offer advancement opportunities, training, and full benefits as well as 401k participation upon eligibility
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Full-Time
Shift: Day Shift
Pay Rate: Production pay
About Direct Reconditioning, a Direct Auction Services Company
Driving Good People to Successful Places
Direct Auction Services, LLC., is the leading provider of operational services and on-site staffing for the nation’s automotive industry. Our family of businesses includes Direct Reconditioning, LLC., providing award winning detail and body/paint services, Roadrunner Services, LLC., the only provider of local pick-up & delivery services with a national footprint and Auction Tires Online, LLC., the tire provider where auto auctions are our only customers. The newest member of the family is Direct Staffing Services, providing operational support services including, sale-day driving, lot operations, clerical support and on-site staffing.
With over 100+ energetic workplace locations nationwide and growing, our clients include Manheim, Cox Automotive, ADESA, CarMax, independent auto auctions and automotive dealerships of all sizes. Our employee roster numbers over 3,000 diverse and motivated team members united by a culture which embraces their desire to enjoy their work and take care of the automotive client.
We are owned and operated by experienced automotive and auto auction industry veterans who understand the business. We encourage you to consider joining our team if you’re interested in sharing a passion for cars as a full-time or part-time automotive services employee. Whether you are looking for an opportunity to enter the automotive workforce with opportunity for training and growth or are a seasoned employee who is seeking stability and appreciation, we offer careers where both can thrive.
We Are Proud to Be a Drug-Free Workplace