We are urgently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Workers to join our team! We have fulltime, part time and PRN work available. You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings.
- Above average industry pay
- Incentives for Travel
- Recruiting Incentives/Referral Program
- Direct Deposit Available
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker or LCSW is responsible in counseling clients helping clients to confront issues that are negatively affecting their way of living such as poverty, abuse, depression, anxiety, adjustment, and addiction.
The Clinician will assess clients and gather relevant information to create a Treatment Plan and provide Psychotherapy.
This may include:
- Offering information and supporting clients and their families.
- Working with other professionals such as a Care Manager.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting through an electronic medical record.
- Assess and make clinical evaluations of client's mental health and diagnose mental illness.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Direct Access at Home
Why Work Here?
We offer an environment that allows you to work around family and other commitments.