We are seeking Homemaker/Companions to become a part of our team! You will provide household services and companion services to clients.
- Flexible Schedules and Hours!
- Incentives for Travel
- Recruiting Incentives/Referral Program
- Above average industry pay
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):
- vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
• Clear ACHA Level 2 Background Screening
• Valid Florida Driver’s License and Auto Insurance Card (current)
• Social Security Card
• Green Card (if required)
• Negative TB Screening Results or Chest X-Ray (within the past 12 months)
• CPR Certification from an accredited course (current)
• Florida State required Alzheimer's Training Certificate
• Florida State required HIV/AIDS Training Certificate
• Other documentation may be required depending upon position
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Direct Access at Home
Why Work Here?
We offer an environment that allows you to work around family and other commitments.