Education and Experience
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION, RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
The successful incumbent will have a high school diploma or equivalency. Ideally, a 2-year Associates degree or a 4-year bachelor degree in Marketing, Sales, Microbiology, or Electronics (GPA of > 3.0 preferred). Without an Associate or bachelor's degree, 3+ years of B2B technical inside or outside sales experience in a technology field such as electronics, medical device, or industrial manufacturing. Relevant office experience is also preferred and will be considered. Must have strong public speaking and presentation skills. Professional outgoing personality and ability to build long-term relationships with level high senior managers at our customers' facilities. Must have strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal. Prefer candidates with a valid drivers license, insurance, and a good driving record. Bilingual (Spanish, German, or French) a plus. We especially want positive people who can contribute to a positive work environment. Some travel may be required.
Incumbents in this position will be the first point of contact for current customers.
Job duties and responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- • Answer (via telephone or email) customer questions or route to appropriate personnel as necessary.
- • Provide general customer support and customer relations
- • Provide sales quotations for new products in a timely fashion
- • Become a product knowledge specialist
- • Provide cost justifiable customer recommendations
- • Represent the Sales Department twice/week during production meetings
- • Weekly and monthly department reporting to senior management and executive team
- • Participate in monthly forecasting
- • Must follow all procedures established for ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- • Comprehensive training program will be provided.
Physical & Other Requirements
- • Must be able to type > 30 words per minute.
- • Must be able to lift 25 lbs. from the floor to above your head. Carrying heavy objects may be required.
- • Sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time required.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
Climet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.