Want to work at one of the most Instagram-worthy spots in Chicago?! Join the team at BomboBar Old Town, a 30-seat restaurant serving coffee, gelato, over-the-top seasonal chocolate beverages, pizza, and savory sandwiches, in addition to Bomboloni, our signature decadent Italian doughnuts.
BomboBar Old Town is seeking Crew Members to prepare food and drink orders and provide the type of customer service that will put a spring in anyone's step. BomboBar Old Town Crew Members should have the ability to multitask efficiently, maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers, and enjoy making people's days with great food and fun vibes.
What You Will Do
- Create a lasting, positive impression by warmly greeting guests with eye contact and a smile and bidding them farewell an thanking them for their business upon their departure
- Interact with guests and answer their questions with enthusiasm and polish
- Maintain the appearance of the store, making sure the area is presentable, clean, and organized; Ensure that food prep and food storage areas meet sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Undertake basic cooking and barista duties to prepare food and drink orders to company standards
- Maintain BomboBar's high standards by ensuring that food comes out in high quality and in a timely fashion
What You Need to Have
- 1+ years experience working in a food service or customer service role; experience in a café, fast-casual restaurant or similar establishment preferred
- Knowledge of all local health department requirements for safe food handling and sanitation standards; Non-expired Food Handlers Certification required (can be completed online)
- A passion for quality and respect for team members and guests
- Ability to carry on a pleasant conversation with guests without sounding scripted or intrusive
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to move, bend, lift, carry, push, and place objects weighing up to 25 pounds without assistance; Stand or Walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift; Complete tasks that require repetitive motion
What We Offer
- Food & Beverage Discounts
- Benefit Plan Options (Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K + Match)
- Employee Incentive Programs
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
Dineamic Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
From our first concept, famed nightclub Stone Lotus, which opened in 2006, to newcomers BomboBar in Old Town and The Bandit in the West Loop, launched in 2019, Dineamic Hospitality continues to combine tried and true tactics with unique twists that make our establishments stand out from the competition.
Our current portfolio includes Top Chef-driven concepts Siena Tavern, a from-scratch Italian restaurant, and Barrio, which puts a modern take on traditional Mexican fare; classically elegant steakhouse Prime & Provisions; and casual spots like Bar Siena and Public House, in addition to the fabulous beaux-arts style event space Builders Building, and Dineamic Catering, which can create mouth-watering menus for parties of all sizes.