Dimeo Construction Company Providence, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
The Superintendent is an experienced project site individual who has proficient knowledge of construction installation and scheduling concepts, shows the ability to delegate work activities, manage all site related activities in a timely and professional manner and interact or communicate effectively with all inspectors, owners, and architectural/engineering representatives. The Superintendent is the lead site individual and reports to the Project Manager, Senior Project Manager or Project Executive. Ability to oversee and execute the scheduling, quality control, safety and inter-discipline coordination of all site activities to meet or exceed project schedule milestones.
- Full and expert knowledge of construction/engineering and related activities, terms, and concepts
- Coordination and scheduling of activities and management of staff.
- Develops, clearly communicates and executes good work plans
- Read specifications and blueprints to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures utilizing proper building techniques
- Review and assist in the development of all subcontractor scope outlines and support project team through scope review meetings
- Verify existing project conditions and build into schedule, logistics and scope.
- Understand and enforce each trade subcontractors agreement implementing boiler plate language
- Monitor material management/deliveries per schedule and compliance with submittals
- Acquire and manage all building permits, regulatory prerequisites and coordinate required inspections.
- Prepare, maintain and execute construction schedule with ability to develop and maintain a two/four week look ahead
- Develop strategies to incorporate project safety plan into schedule, logistics and scope working with the Director of Safety.
- Record and maintain Daily Reports to include information such as personnel, production, project logs, and operational data.
- 10 plus years experience working as a Commercial or Institutional Construction Project Superintendent
- MS Office skills required, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication, leadership and team building skills
- LEED Accredited a plus but not required
- CSL License preferred
Dimeo Construction Company is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
Dimeo Construction Company offers competitive salary and benefits package.
Dimeo Construction Company
ConstructionView all jobs at Dimeo Construction Company