Assistant Project Manager
- Over a month ago
The Assistant Project Manager (APM) is an individual with knowledge in construction management, quality control, financial reporting/cost projections, construction installation and scheduling concepts and will extend to their ability to manage and delegate responsibility. The APM will show the ability to delegate work activities and manage those activities delegated by the Project Manager in a timely and professional manner. The APM is a support resource to the execution of the work directed by the Project Manager. It is expected that the APM has full knowledge of construction/engineering and related activities, terms, and concepts.
- Ability to coordinate, interact and/or direct field labor, subcontractors, vendors, clients and architects.
- Support project team through scope review meetings
- Understand and enforce each trade subcontractors agreement implementing boiler plate language
- Monitor material management/deliveries per schedule and compliance with submittals
- Manage the process for MEP Coordination Drawings
- Monthly verification of Subcontractor As Built Drawings documents
- Documenting Manpower production rates by trade and addressing issues that influence schedule
- Assist Project Manager with Cost Management to include AIA Monthly Requisitions for Owner and Subcontractor, Allowances, Contingencies, Options, cost reports, Projections, maintenance and cost coding of labor.
- Coordinate weekly Foremen meetings and assist in subcontractor meetings, prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Obtain and record Safety Compliance documents from subcontractors while assisting Site Safety Manager with coordination and compliance
- BS Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent Construction Management experience
- 3- 5 years’ experience preferred
- Strong communication, leadership and team building skills
- MS Office skills required, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Dimeo Construction Company is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
Dimeo Construction Company offers competitive salary and benefits.
Dimeo Construction Company
TechnologyView all jobs at Dimeo Construction Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?