As a Client Relationship Specialist works closely with the sales team to manage relationships with clients. The main job would be to assist the clients during onboarding and also foster existing relationships with the clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with our products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.