We are looking for individuals to join us as a Benefits Manager and help inform our staff about the various benefits provided by our company. You will become an important member of our team to ensure that our employees remain content in their
- Administer all benefit plans to employees, maintaining all paperwork as determined by company policy.
- Create reports and assist in the annual audit and merit processes to make sure that the benefits program remains efficient and productive.
- Analyze the benefits program and determine any areas that could use improvement and develop ideas for revising processes.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-4 years of work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills