As an account manager, your primary responsibility will be to maintain positive client relations and ensure their needs are met in a way that is sustainable and beneficial Your ability to facilitate communication, contribute ideas about product differentiation, and operate as a liaison between our clients and our company’s leaders, will directly affect our success in the industry. If you see yourself as someone who enjoys working with people, learning about new products, and maintaining strong relationships, then you are a great candidate for this job.
- Act as the primary liaison between clients and management to relay communication and translate information to ensure common understanding.
- Educate clients on product information including function, specifications, purpose, and developments in product design.
- Create and confidently give a sales pitch that highlights the superiority of our product and builds brand awareness.
- Maintain an initiative to discover and attract new clients in a manner that is professional, efficient, and honest.
- Manage your time and schedule to maximize your ability to visit current clients while maintaining strong relationships and ensuring needs are met in a timely manner.
Job Skill & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional sales and presentation skills
- Superior communication skills
- Experience in customer service or customer relations
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite