A leading Delivery and Transportation company seeks a Customer Service Representative.
You will be one of the primary contacts for clients and work with our warehouse and drivers to resolve issues.
We are looking for the finest customer service staff in the business.
Work primarily by email, and phone to identify issues, resolve problems with remote offices and make our clients love us by fast and caring communication.
The pace is high and the work is fun and varied. Major opportunities for advancement as we are growing fast
- Troubleshoot and resolve service issues and concerns
• Daily quoting, management and coordination of shipments
• Data Entry of Customer Orders
• Track and trace all shipments
• Ensure updates are sent to Customers daily
• Work closely with Dispatchers to ensure on time arrival
• Update OS (operating system) with Driver updates
• Update and maintain logistics software
• Proactively identify problems and swiftly implement appropriate solutions
• Answer and resolve billing questions when needed
• Daily communications with customers on relevant issues and resolution
• Any additional duties and/or projects as assigned by the Freight Manager and/or VP of Freight
- Positive Customer Driven Attitude
- Previous 2 years of experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Heavy data entry
- Team environment; good interpersonal skills required, working alongside colleagues and able to work with limited direct supervision
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Transportation and/ or freight experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle high volumes of emails, sort and prioritize
- Ensure staff you delegate to completes tasks and train to deficiencies
Diligent Delivery Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diligent Delivery US
Why Work Here?Diligent Delivery Systems is an industry leader in nationwide transportation and logistics provider. Our services include: Hotshot Express delivery, Stat Medical Couriers, Dedicated Driver Outsourced Fleet Management, Warehouse & Distribution Network, Over-The-Road Trucking (LTL & FTL). Diligent Delivery Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Growing company, opportunity to make a difference!