- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Do you thrive in an environment where customer service is the key to success? Are you a “people person” who enjoys meeting customers, developing relationships, and helping customers solve problems or concerns? Do you enjoy an environment where no two days are the same? If the answer is yes to these questions, we are seeking a professional like you! This is a great opportunity to join a growing and successful logistics company who encourages career development with opportunities to learn and grow with us! We invite you to apply and learn more about us.
Diligent Delivery Systems, a leading logistics company, seeks an Account Manager to focus on the day-to-day needs of our clients and their operations, build solid relationships, and acquire additional revenue streams from existing clientele as needs are discovered. While managing a minimum of 100 accounts at any given time, the Account Manager will juggle many timely priorities simultaneously.
Local Candidates only as there is no relocation package.
We are seeking a disciplined, organized, sales-oriented professional who thrives in the environment where no two days are alike. Our team of Account Managers value productivity and customer engagement and we provide continual training and support to achieve a successful customer relationship environment.
While logistics experience is preferred, experience in face-to-face meetings and a culture of problem solving is desired for this position as it is the initial point of contact for challenge resolution. A writing sample will be a part of the initial phase of recruitment.
What your week will look like:
• Monday-Zoom call with Account Management team to discuss strategy for the week, provide training needs and motivational insights for customer engagement. Open discussion is encouraged and management support is provided for your success.
• Tuesday-Friday – Working from your home office, you will contact customers and schedule face-to-face appointments during the week.
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are provided for daily and weekly customer engagement with the opportunity to achieve monthly bonuses based on successful completion of the KPIs.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• The Account Manager position is an outside field position and there will be required training and meetings in office locations or via Zoom calls as the needs of the business change. The remainder of the week will be in the field visiting approximately five client visits a day plus outbound phone calls.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• Take notes during visit to see if there are any challenges, relay information to Customer Service and operations to resolve issues with a HIGH SENSE OF URGENCY.
• Follow-up and follow through with each client once solutions have been implemented within 24-48 hours of initial contact. Assess the “flow” of complex situations then “go” get the solutions.
• Report on positive and negative items that need to be addressed by Operations or Sales to Customer Service.
• Be on alert for Up-sell/Cross-sell of additional services.
• Be on alert for referral opportunities.
• Constant energy investment into great client communication.
• Enhance professional development and attend in-house training
REQUIRED SALES QUALIFICATIONS:
• Maintain a database of qualified opportunities through telemarketing, cold calls, face-to-face meetings, networking, and referrals.
• Gain a clear understanding of customer’s business and service requirements for operations to support customer and meet expectations.
• Work directly with the pricing team to provide clients and prospects with proposals for service.
• Produce agreements including fuel surcharges and insurance requirements.
• Negotiate pricing and service aspects, closing new and add-on business.
• Timely response and follow-up of sales inquiries by telephone, in-person, and email.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned account support for when a new customer does their first shipment. Follow up with customers to see that the shipment process has met their expectations. Act as liaison for this process between Operations team and Sales Team.
• Conduct marketing campaigns in assigned territory with the help of the Corporate office through direct marketing, email campaigns and sales blitz.
• Maintain accurate records of meeting activities daily and turn in daily/weekly reports and monitor weekly agenda for greater sales efficiency.
We are a nationwide logistics company utilizing thousands of independent owner-operator drivers who provide dedicated fleet-outsourcing, hot shot delivery solutions and other logistics and courier services. Many of our employees have been with the company 10+ years.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Diligent Delivery Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diligent Delivery US
BusinessView all jobs at Diligent Delivery US