Our Counselors serve families in a professional, caring and timely manner and establishes strong relationships with each family. Truly a career you can feel GREAT about while still earning a terrific income.
· Consistently networks and builds relationships to sell pre-need funeral arrangements using company tools, processes and standards.
· Holds self accountable for prospecting at least 1-4 hours every day to support current needs and/or sales
· Networks and builds community and civic relationships for leads and referrals
· Follows-up on leads and performs cold calls, as necessary, to generate leads
· Develops need for, arranges and coordinates group seminars using company approved presentations
· Presents group seminars to develop community relationships and gain potential leads
· Stays in touch with families to ensure satisfaction
· Responds to client inquiries in a timely, respectful, sensitive and professional manner
Requirements & Qualifications
· Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
· High level of comfort using computer systems within a sales environment
· Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
· High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
· Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
· Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
· Creative, outgoing, and energetic
· Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
· A good driving record and valid driver’s license
· Solid work history
· Bilingual candidates are strongly preferred
This position may require the associate to obtain and maintain an insurance license in any state in which he/she conducts sales. To obtain the insurance license, the candidate must meet the requirements of Assurant’s background check process, which includes, but is not limited to, a criminal history and credit check.
· Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
· Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
· Full benefits available (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
· Best in class ~ Professional Training
· Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
· Flexible Hours
· Career Advancement Opportunities
For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V