Overview & Responsibilities
We are growing our sales team by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads, and career advancement!
Our Counselors serve families in a professional, caring and timely manner and establishes strong relationships with each family. Truly a career you can feel GREAT about while still earning a terrific income.
- Consistently networks and builds relationships to sell pre-need funeral arrangements using company tools, processes and standards.
- Holds self accountable for prospecting at least 1-4 hours every day to support current needs and/or sales
- Networks and builds community and civic relationships for leads and referrals
- Follows-up on leads and performs cold calls, as necessary, to generate leads
- Develops need for, arranges and coordinates group seminars using company approved presentations
- Presents group seminars to develop community relationships and gain potential leads
- Stays in touch with families to ensure satisfaction
- Responds to client inquiries in a timely, respectful, sensitive and professional manner
Requirements & Qualifications
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
- High level of comfort using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Creative, outgoing, and energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Solid work history
- Bilingual candidates are strongly preferred
This position may require the associate to obtain and maintain an insurance license in any state in which he/she conducts sales. To obtain the insurance license, the candidate must meet the requirements of Assurant’s background check process, which includes, but is not limited to, a criminal history and credit check.
- Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Full benefits available (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
- Best in class ~ Professional Training
- Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
- Flexible Hours
- Career Advancement Opportunities
For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
What does that mean to you? Our associates feel that funerals and memorial services should be as unique as the individual they honor. We help families create meaningful memorials to truly celebrate the life of their loved one.
Dignity Memorial® Providers
Why Work Here?As Dignity Memorial® providers, we believe there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life. Whether you’re planning a funeral for a loved one, or making your own arrangements in advance, the celebration of a lifetime begins with Dignity Memorial’s compassionate funeral planners. As North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation, and cemetery services, the Dignity Memorial network cares for thousands of families each year. What does that mean to you? Our associates feel that funerals and memorial services should be as unique as the individual they honor. We help families create meaningful memorials to truly celebrate the life of their loved one.
Great culture, benefits and the ability to grow within the company.
San Antonio, TX