The purpose of Dignity Health Management Services Organization (Dignity Health MSO) is to build a system-wide integrated physician-centric, full-service management service organization structure. We offer a menu of management and business services that will leverage economies of scale across provider types and geographies and will lead the effort in developing Dignity Health’s Medicaid population health care management pathways. Dignity Health MSO is dedicated to providing quality managed care administrative and clinical services to medical groups, hospitals, health plans and employers with a business objective to excel in coordinating patient care in a manner that supports containing costs while continually improving quality of care and levels of service. Dignity Health MSO accomplishes this by capitalizing on industry-leading technology and integrated administrative systems powered by local human resources that put patient care first.
What We Offer
Dignity Health MSO offers an outstanding Total Rewards package that integrates competitive pay with a state-of-the-art, flexible Health & Welfare benefits package. Our cafeteria-style benefit program gives employees the ability to choose the benefits they want from a variety of options, including medical, dental and vision plans, for the employee and their dependents, Health Spending Account (HSA), Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. We also offer a 401k retirement plan with a generous employer-match. Other benefits include Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
- This position will report to the: Manager, IT Support Services
- Percentage Travel Required/Frequency: No Travel
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Remote Worker: Non-eligible
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role – Your Contribution & Career Journey
The IT Support Analyst II assists the Information Technology (IT) staff by triaging, assigning, or completing requests for support thru emails and telephone calls received thru the Support Desk tools for internal/external employees, physicians, and related customers. This position will have administration and support responsibilities over specific systems and/or network components as directed by the Manager, IT Support Services.
What We’re Looking For
- Answers and responds to Support Desk service requests, via telephone and email. Requests will include but not be limited to issues regarding pc hardware and software performance, network performance, applications both standard (MS Office, etc.) and specialized (Third party, In-house applications, etc.), and telecommunications issues. Using the methods put in place by the IT department management, forwards issues to the proper IT staff member for resolution if the issue cannot be resolved by self or issue does not fall into this position’s scope of support.
- Regularly sets up new employees which will include but not limited to preparing PC’s for deployment (OS and application installation and configuration), telephone system setup, e-mail and file system setup, and security release forms completed in compliance with Managed Care Systems, LLC employee handbook.
- Performs PC hardware and software configuration, upgrades, and installation as with limited to no supervision.
- Assist various IT department staff with projects as needed.
- As assigned by the Manager, daily administer and support management systems (Active Directory, centralized virus & spyware tools, software deployment and configuration tools, etc.)
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum three years of related work experience or equivalent training and/or education.
- Must have valid California drivers’ license and clean DMV record.
Additional Required Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and productivity applications.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to identify issues and problems within administrative processes activities, and other relevant areas.
- Ability to interact and build strong relationships at peer level required.
- Ability to continually re-prioritize to meet the needs of internal and external customers throughout the workday.
- Must be attentive to detail, accurate, thorough, and persistent in following through to completion of all activities, demonstrating initiative for completing work assignments.
- Ability to handle various situations in a professional manner, demonstrating excellent customer service at all times and ability to adapt to change.
- Willingness to work as part of a team, working collaboratively with others to achieve goals, solve problems, and meet established organizational objectives.
- Ability to use the following general office equipment correctly and safely: desktop computer for data entry and typing, copy machine, scanner and facsimile machine, and of telephone equipment
- Ability to be reliable in attendance and timeliness to work schedules.
- Ability to adhere to dress code, good grooming, and personal hygiene habits.
- Must be able to travel to locations both in and out of town which may require overnight stays on occasion.
- Provides after hours support coverage on a rotational basis.
- Ability to maintain knowledge of and conform to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Achieve within one (1) year of employment and maintain a 50% or better rating on the current IT Support Analyst Competency Matrix.
- Will lead by example through collaboration and meaningful contribution to team efforts and projects. May coach, motivate, and provide input to colleagues.
- Supports organization and departmental goals and philosophies through active participation in team projects and support activities. Establishes trust and cooperation with peers; maintains a willingness to work with others; promotes mutual support and interaction; and gains consensus with peers. Consults and provides advice, facilitates discussion and resolves conflict.
- Excellent communication skills; able to read, write, and speak articulately, using established channels of communication and reporting relationships within the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal/external staff, management, members, physicians/physician office staff, families of members, vendors, etc.
- A+ certification desired
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Dignity Health Management Services Organization does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Dignity Health Management Services Organization is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.