The purpose of Dignity Health Management Services Organization (Dignity Health MSO) is to build a system-wide integrated physician-centric, full-service management service organization structure. We offer a menu of management and business services that will leverage economies of scale across provider types and geographies and will lead the effort in developing Dignity Health’s Medicaid population health care management pathways. Dignity Health MSO is dedicated to providing quality managed care administrative and clinical services to medical groups, hospitals, health plans and employers with a business objective to excel in coordinating patient care in a manner that supports containing costs while continually improving quality of care and levels of service. Dignity Health MSO accomplishes this by capitalizing on industry-leading technology and integrated administrative systems powered by local human resources that put patient care first.
What We Offer
Dignity Health MSO offers an outstanding Total Rewards package that integrates competitive pay with a state-of-the-art, flexible Health & Welfare benefits package. Our cafeteria-style benefit program gives employees the ability to choose the benefits they want from a variety of options, including medical, dental and vision plans, for the employee and their dependents, Health Spending Account (HSA), Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. We also offer a 401k retirement plan with a generous employer-match. Other benefits include Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
- This position will report to the: Service Area CIO
- Percentage Travel Required/Frequency: 0-25%
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Remote Worker: Non-eligible
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role – Your Contribution & Career Journey
The Application Systems Analyst II provides application support for the user community. The analyst works on multiple functional applications and performs work that tends to be of moderate to high technological and clinical function complexity. This Analyst II performs troubleshooting for moderate to high complex hardware, software and system problems for one or more software applications independently. Acts as subject matter expert for at least one application. May be assigned to one or more projects as a project team member.
What We’re Looking For
- Responsible for application support to the user community for functional area(s) and ensures reliability of the application. Responsibilities include but, may not be limited to the following:
- Responds to incidents, performs diagnosis, executes incident resolution for those requiring medium to high complexity. May utilize previous experience to reach resolution and will contribute to knowledge management system(s).
- Escalates issues when necessary. Integrates with problem management and performs root cause analysis when necessary.
- Responds to customer requests received via the Service Management application. Fulfills requests of moderate to high complexity. Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assists in the maintenance of knowledge management systems to capture knowledge and work processes.
- Participates in the transition to operations functions of new modules, upgrades, fixes or new installations for functional area(s).
- Assists in executing test plans for new application functionality from application/technical support perspective.
- Requires 4-7 years experience working in IT as Application System Analyst.
- Requires 4-7 years of experience working on Ambulatory, Clinical, Financial or Revenue Cycle Applications.Participates in the transition to operations functions of new modules, upgrades, fixes or new installations for functional area(s).
- Associates degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience.
Additional Required Qualifications
- May provide input to task list for project estimates and resource plans.
- Day to day interactions with user community and works collaboratively with Clinical and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Incident Management, Request fulfillment and Problem Management.
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Contributes to new or modified policies.
- Provides guidance, training and problem solving assistance to other team members.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the healthcare/medical environment preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Dignity Health Management Services Organization does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Dignity Health Management Services Organization is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.