Senior Associate, Account & Project Management
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.Job Description
Senior Associate, Account & Project Management
We are the connected marketing agency, a full-service agency with modern creative & media, data, and technology services all under one roof.
We are connected in the way we think and the way we work. At the heart of our company are great people that we call Unicorns. Our Unicorns are open, bold, and curious and love to solve complex problems for clients in unique ways.
Our Account & Project Management teams enable and execute great work in the smartest way possible. We are passionate about transforming ideas into results as we constantly negotiate, organize and understand the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing and technology.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Associate, Account & Project Management – someone with a passion for using collaboration, the creative process and emerging technologies to produce world-class interactive experiences for our clients. You’ll help create dynamic digital experiences and integrated campaigns for Fortune 500 clients. Our project work includes experience design and development, digital and social media campaigns, digital partnership activations and promotions, eCommerce and CMS implementations, CRM programs and branded content. As a Sr Associate, you will help develop and execute the plans that allow our teams to create exciting work and endeavor to make the work better. To succeed, you will need to be a creative advocate, have a passion for technology, maintain a deep project management toolkit, and exercise excellent communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
At Digitas, we know that to produce great work, you need great talent – and that talent needs to be developed and nurtured. To this end, we developed the Associate Management Program, or “AMP”, which redefines the entry-level experience. In AMP, you will learn the
foundational skills necessary for a successful career delivering marketing programs and experiences. This program accelerates and expands your learning through curated training, mentorship, peer guidance and a meaningful connection to diverse project experience. We will take you under our wing, integrate you into the agency, and provide you with an unmatched platform for career growth and development. Whether your path leads you to becoming a Project Management Professional, a Client Lead, or a Marketing Maven or an all-around Agency All-Star, AMP will provide you with a solid foundation for a career in digital marketing.
As part of the AMP Team, you will focus on five key areas of development as you learn the fundamentals of digital marketing:
- Project Management: You will own key project management functions such as scheduling, scoping, resource management and risk mitigation
- Client Coordination and Management: You will facilitate projects with your client counterparts and develop client-ready documents such as competitive analyses, SOWs, schedules, briefs and risk assessments
- Marketing: You will be expected to understand your client’s business and the craft of marketing, while delivering effective campaigns that meet strategic objectives
- Communication and Engagement: You will learn to use the right communication tools at the right time, understand how to communicate effectively and lean into your work with active participation in meetings and on your projects
- Financial Operations: You will be expected to understand the fundamentals of business financials including forecasting, promoting great margins and managing Digitas operational processes
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Both supporting large initiatives and also leading smaller projects independently
- Setting up projects for success (right team, properly planned, client alignment)
- Keeping clients and internal teams moving in the same direction
- Anticipating the needs of your projects, heading off potential pitfalls
- Removing barriers to success for the team
- Actively seeking and sharing knowledge with your project teams and within the Account Management & Project Management capabilities
- Partners with client and internal cross-capability team members to ensure documentation for clients is “client-ready” prior to any client meetings while actively participating in both internal and client meetings
- Experiencing something new every day
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year degree
- Working examples that demonstrate leadership and diligence
- 2+ years of Account Management, Project Management, Marketing, and/or related experience
- PMP and/or CSM Certification (or desire to get this)
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools (JIRA, MS Project/Smartsheet, Excel, PowerPoint,)
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
- Inquisitive and curious natured
- Exude positivity
- Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
- Are self-reliant and motivated
- Communicate fearlessly
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView All Digitas Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.