- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Right now, we’re seeking a creative, strategic thinker to help drive that transformation. As a Content Associate, you will help develop and activate multi-channel branded content programs in a role that bridges Creative and Media. You will need to be an effective storyteller, have an interest in new formats and technologies, and exercise excellent project management skills. A typical day might be 40% Content Development, 40% Partnership Management, 20% Media Activation. You’ll be a subject matter expert within the company, known as a go-to person for content strategy and digital storytelling. Up for it? Read on.Job Description
- Content Strategy:
- Translating client objectives into exceptional strategies, developing programs that effectively communicate a client’s value proposition
- Building trusted internal relationships, keeping everyone apprised of competitive activity, behavioral shifts, and consumer trends
- Learning research tools to ferret out audience insights and landscape trends (e.g. GWI, comScore, MRI, Tubular)
- Analyzing campaign results to highlight key learnings; translating those learnings into actionable recommendations how to optimize content formats, layouts, CTAs, headlines, etc.
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in content, what’s winning awards, the trends/best practices we should be implementing
- Contributing to the development and documentation of best practices across channels, platforms, and formats
- Passion for influencer partnerships and marketing
- Nurturing relationships and leading communications with publishers, social platforms, talent agencies, influencer-creators, designers, filmmakers, writers, etc.
- Developing and evaluating RFPs; effectively utilizing research tools to assist investment recommendations
- Helping with pitch process and program development end-to-end, working closely with both clients and partners to create high-quality content
- Assuming responsibility for activation and optimization of programs, including timelines, asset delivery, and managing all rounds of creative/editorial review between partner and client
- Working closely with Media colleagues to build strategic campaign plans, communicate recommendations, and deliver innovative solutions to client challenges
We’re looking for candidates with compatible work experience and the following qualifications:
- 4-year degree and 1-2 years experience in multichannel marketing at either an agency (e.g. in Media Planning), a media company (e.g. Branded Entertainment Division), or similar entity
- Ability to create compelling presentations; technical and design proficiency in both PowerPoint and Keynote
- Exceptional communication and writing skills—you’re poised, precise, empathetic, and confident in your recommendations
- Impeccable attention to detail, excellent time management, and the ability to stay organized amidst multiple concurrent projects
- A can-do attitude, a curious mind, and the motivation to learn
The ideal candidate also will have:
- Digital marketing experience with brands or in the Retail sector
- An eye for talent and experience managing influencer-led marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in Excel, Prisma, comScore, Google Campaign Manager
- Basic working knowledge of at least one major design/editing tool such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or Premiere Pro
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Digitas
Get fresh Associate Digital Editor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.