Analyst, Marketing Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.Job Description
Analyst, Marketing Operations
We are the connected marketing agency, a full-service agency with modern creative & media, data, and technology services all under one roof.
We are connected in the way we think and the way we work. At the heart of our company are great people that we call Unicorns. Our Unicorns are open, bold, and curious and love to solve complex problems for clients in unique ways.
Paving the way is our Marketing Operations group, comprised of experts in cross-channel execution, data management, process design, assessment methodology, CRM, Marketing Automation, email tool implementation and usage, and data capture across all marketing channels.
The Marketing Operations team is dedicated to helping us transform the marketing landscape by bridging process and technology platforms to align with client creative, strategy, and business goals.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Analyst, Marketing Operations – someone who is passionate about how technology and marketing work together to strategically solve our clients’ business challenges.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As an Analyst, Marketing Operations, you’ll design, execute and manage cross-channel marketing programs within technology platforms and with vendor partners on behalf of our clients. You’ll collaborate with internal, client and vendor teams to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs, and ensure our clients get the most out of their technology investments.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Working directly in Marketing Automation and Email Service Provider platforms to build dynamic, data-driven marketing campaigns
- Coordinating cross-channel execution, including email, direct mail, SMS, and mobile messaging
- Assist with the assessment of data availability against project needs in order to determine operational requirements
- Performing list and data management within various marketing automation technology platforms
- Creating test lists and test cases; conducting QC of test cases and live data
- Creating and reviewing detailed data processing specifications for vendors and client IT organizations
- Managing required service vendors for content and data-related functions to ensure deliverables are on schedule and meet quality standards
- Demonstrating in-depth knowledge of email marketing best practices, customer data management, segmentation and matrix development
- Contributing to thought leadership / intellectual capital through creation of case studies, vendor partner experience, program optimization, etc.
- Working with cross-capability teams to bring a technical and operational point of view to projects
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a direct marketing environment with data-oriented responsibility (preferably at a marketing agency)
- Knowledge of email channel execution and journey orchestration. Experience with mobile messaging (SMS, mobile push, app inbox) is preferred
- Knowledge of best practices including channels, data security requirements, CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance, etc.
- Familiarity with the digital marketing environment and marketing technology landscape
- Experience working in an enterprise-level Marketing Automation and/or Email Service Provider tool
- Detail oriented, organized, and a master multi-tasker
- Strong written and communication skills – you’re articulate and poised
- Excellent project management skills – you keep pace in a fast-moving environment
- Proficient with Microsoft business applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at Digitas