Senior Associate, Project Management
Digitas Health Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment. Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.Job Description
We’re searching for a Senior Associate of Project Management who will effectively lead projects through use of resources and processes and is highly proficient in workflow steps involving creative development and the execution and production for all mail and print projects! The SA will develop production schedules for creative projects that balance Digitas Health/client needs and will consult all team members for approvals on schedule and revises them when needed.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Maintains a clear vision of "next steps" and the "big picture" during meetings, conversations or whenever the parameters of a project change
- Is pro-active in handling all the details throughout the project, to ensure that all action items are accomplished on a timely and accurate basis
- Prioritizes work so not only the most urgent work is completed, but also the most significant. Thoroughly understands and is able to lead the studio/graphic arts process
- Is an active participant in internal meetings and can deliver instructions in a concise manner, providing accurate materials and documentation when necessary
- Can lead an efficient discussion, ensuring discussions stays on track and lead to a solution, decision, and/or next steps and can think clearly and tactfully when participating in a discussion to field complicated or sensitive questions from internal groups
- Four year degree
- 2-4 years experience
- Creative agency experience desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
TechnologyView all jobs at Digitas Health