Company: Digital Unicorn, Inc.
Role: Social Media Strategist
Reports to: CEO of Digital Unicorn
Innovators, Dreamers & Idealists
Are You Ready to Be Wildly Inspired?
Digital Unicorn has its sights fixed on the future—bringing with it a 2020 vision for delivering wildly inspired content that unites Innovators, Dreamers and Idealists. If you believe in the power of solution-oriented content and our collective potential to right all that is wrong with the world we live in today, come along for the ride!
Before you hitch your virtual wagon to our print and digital platforms, though, we suggest that you acquaint yourself with a few ground rules. The knockoff-CliffsNotes version of our manifesto goes something like this. At Digital Unicorn, we believe in:
- Positivity – There’s an answer to everything.
- Idealism – Sustainability can benefit everyone.
- Fantasy – The wildest dreams are worth chasing.
- Industry – Tech and other sectors can lead the way.
If you’re still hanging in there, congrats! You’re just the sort of human being we were hoping to reach; someone who isn’t afraid to let their imagination run wild, as you pursue solutions to pressing problems which affect us all, but who’s realistic enough to know that straight talk and facing facts are the keys to lasting change.
- Collaborate with the CEO to create the 2020 social media strategy and content plan.
- Learning the Digital Unicorn brand and becoming a positive brand ambassador in your market.
- Create a strategy for social media with a small budget (boosted posts, engagement, etc.).
- Utilize Canva to create engaging posts for multiple social media platforms.
- Assist the CEO with startup and founder interviews for social media content.
- Make connections with influencers in order to boost Digital Unicorn’s social presence.
- Developing connections with startups, incubators/accelerators, tech hubs, etc. in your market.
- Act as a marketing assistant to additional business needs of the CEO.
- Bachelor’s in marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or Business.
- Experience with social media platforms LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Examples of social media posts with user engagement.
- Must have own laptop, phone and a reliable vehicle.
- Must be able to use email, Canva, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Preferred market location Los Angeles, Bay Area, San Jose, Portland, Seattle, Denver, Austin, or Atlanta.
- Experience writing content for blogs, news, and/or branding a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Stock Ownership, plus additional stock based on 12-month KPI’s.
- Potential for periodic performance bonus opportunities based on 2020 KPI’s.
- Opportunity to learn from the Digital Unicorn team.
- Flexible Schedule, Work Remote (ideal for side hustle or part-time schedule).
- Unlimited Time Off.