Digital Smiles of Long Beach Long Beach, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established practice in Long Beach looking for an experienced general dentist for a part time associate position. 2 days a week, Thursday and Friday.
Highly digital office that focuses on one visit restorations (including crowns, onlays, anterior's, implant crowns and bridges when possible) work with In House Digital Lab on larger cases using CT's and 3D printers. Work with In House Oral Surgeon and Orthodontist for Aligner and All on 4 or Snap In full mouth cases. Comprehensive treatment including a strong Periodontal program working with highly trained, skilled and experienced hygienists.
Looking for strong treatment planning skills, effective communication with patients and a team player.
Comfortable with all phases of dentistry including Restorative, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Implant Restoration and Aligners.
Training and expertise to advance your skills
Support from a team of combined over 50 years in the field, including specialists.
Tools and resources to achieve your professional goals
Dentist Requirements and Qualifications
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association.
- Licensed to practice in California.
- Certification in CPR.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Compassionate and caring of patients.
- Complies with all office, local, state, and American Dental Association regulations, protocols, and procedures.
Digital Smiles of Long Beach
AddressLong Beach, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Digital Smiles of Long Beach