Salesforce Program Manager
Digital Pharmacist Austin, TX
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Salesforce Program Manager, you will leverage your knowledge and practical understanding of Marketing, CPQ, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud as it relates to configuration, implementation, support, maintenance, and improvement for a rapidly evolving SaaS organization. You are a Certified Administrator of Salesforce/Consultant or a Certified Integration Architecture Designer and have a high level of intellectual curiosity to expand your knowledge base and put those learnings to action with the aim of directly impacting the top, and bottom, line of the business. You are someone who is service and solutions oriented, and comfortable working with cross functional teams in Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance.
- Be responsible for developing and executing our enterprise technology strategy and roadmap for Salesforce and other SaaS platforms
- Transform requirements into Salesforce CPQ design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development
- Assist with 3rd-party vendor selection and ongoing relations
- Work with different business and technology teams to gather requirements, document use-cases, and develop scalable processes and solutions for the company
- Own and build new applications or features for existing applications built on top of the Salesforce tech stack
- Decomposing monolithic applications into service-oriented architecture and building modern cloud applications with security, scalability, high-availability, responsive design in mind
- Stay current on Salesforce releases and functionality
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Support ongoing automation and improvements of business processes
- Work in JIRA and set/meet weekly Sprint goals and objectives
- Support Salesforce administrative functions including user account maintenance, profiles, roles, workflows, custom fields, objects, page layouts, records management, and validation rules
- Manage team of Salesforce Administrators
- 5+ years’ direct/relevant experience as a Salesforce administrator/consultant/developer, supporting a SaaS business.
- Have led a Salesforce Sales/Service implementation for a SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience managing a Quote-to-Cash application, including CPQ and Contract Management with proficiency in Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201)
- Salesforce certified CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce certified Sales Cloud Consultant or Integration Architecture Designer
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing, App, or Community Cloud a plus
- Data Management and Design, Lightning Design patters, Einstein Analytics, Integration patterns, Automation flows, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Integration with Cloud and AWS technologies
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, and custom views
- Lightning experience preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes, integrations, and facilitate user adoption
- Impeccable attention to detail, and high level of intellectual curiosity.
- Positive attitude, high-energy, independent; takes responsibility for decisions and actions from start to finish
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong service-oriented approach
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Digital Pharmacist