Freelance to Possible Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Our boutique agency client in the Loop has been going strong through this pandemic and is gearing up for some new projects as we enter Q3 which is just weeks away. In preparation for these projects they are looking for Senior Visual Product Designers (UX Research and Design) to work alongside small teams of 4-6 professionals comprised of Directors, Project Leads, User Research and Design professionals.
As a Visual Product Designer you are responsible for the following:
- Working with team to understand scope of the project. There are occasions when client knows what they want but not sure how to achieve these goals. Our client helps them define the need.
- Research: Work closely with marketing and product management teams to identify research topics
- Plan and execute the overall user research strategy and methods
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces: TVos, Websites, Microsites, Apps, etc.
Here’s what we are seeking in a professional:
- Bachelor Degree in Research and/or Design (UX)
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- A detailed portfolio showcasing professional case studies and projects
- Local to Chicago Land area
- Flexible personality—no task is to menial for you. Everyone jumps in and if that means you flex downward, so be it.
- Kind professional with no ego
- Our client goes straight to a professional’s portfolio before even looking at the resume. If your portfolio is not DETAILED, take the time to enhance it before submitting yourself to this role.
- Agency is strictly research and design. Development is handed off
- Projects last 8-12 weeks on average
- High High High client profile list
- Possibility of transitioning into a permanent role offering salary, benefits and profit sharing along with some great employee perks that make you jump out of bed every morning excited to work!
About Digital People
Digital People makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-verify employer.