Social Media Production Assistant
Digital People Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· College degree required
· 1-2 years relevant work experience
· Passion for social media, pop culture and retail
· Deep knowledge of digital and social platforms, staying well informed of platform updates
· Strong creative eye for content native to each social platform
· Background in one or more of the following: graphic and digital design, photography, video editing
· Proven experience with one or more of the following social media design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Spark, InShot
· Ability to brainstorm out of the box ideas and execute accordingly
· Strong and effective written & verbal communication + attention to detail
· Ability to multitask, good decision-making skills
· Must be able to work independently as well as cross-functionally
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Digital PeopleWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for contract work or a direct placement in the creative, interactive and marketing industry, Digital People will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Digital People is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.digitalpeople.net.