Digital People Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The graphic designer position is based in Charlotte, NC within Core Creative, an in-house creative agency/team. This is a CONTRACT position that might start off part-time and then move up to fulltime hours.
Portfolios must have a "clean look" style with lots of white space vs. busy print pieces! Must have strong use of typography as well.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
• Must have extensive experience working creatively within brand systems and standards
• Must have strong experience translating business information into compelling visuals
• Identify and articulate opportunities to develop new visuals to enhance the messaging
• Work as part of a creative team using established creative workflows, while also taking ownership of assignments and working independently
• Experience working with technical diagrams, flow diagrams, and maps strongly preferred
• Deliver files optimized for web, digital, and print deliverables
• Work is predominantly for multi-page proposals but will work on long form documents, brochures, presentations, ads, image corrections, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of with Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro)
• Strong working knowledge of PC-based Microsoft Office 365/2016 (Word and PowerPoint)
• Clearly express and present ideas, listen well, and collaborates with internal clients and the team
• Solid written communication and ability to proof work for quality and accuracy
• Generally, a problem solver and creative thinker
• BA degree in graphic design preferred; 2-5 years’ experience (mid-level)
• Worked in an in-house creative team environment developing proposal graphics and collateral
• Strength with copywriting, creative writing, and long form writing
• Other software proficiencies including other Adobe CC apps, HTML5, SketchUp, Visio, OpenAsset
• Experience with physical print production and finishing
• A background with photography and/or videography
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Digital PeopleWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for contract work or a direct placement in the creative, interactive and marketing industry, Digital People will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Digital People is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.digitalpeople.net.
Arts and Entertainment