Senior Software Engineer
- Posted: May 21, 2022
As a senior software engineer, you will lead the development of integrations for current DMP platforms and applications in a team environment for the security industry. Our platforms provide our dealers with tools to help them remotely purchase, program and install security systems all over the world. If you're interested in joining a group who is passionate about building the best security products in the industry, then you will make a great developer at DMP.
We are seeking qualified individuals with development experience who can quickly add value to our team of developers.
- BS in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead others
- Write high quality code and have fun doing it
- Work well with local and remote team members
- Touch all aspects from design, development to testing
- Experience with iSeries/RPG is a plus.
- Web design, scaling and UI/UX experience
- Experience working with APIs (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
DMP is an industry leader in security and access control. We manufacture the best security products right here in the U.S.A. Here is a great video about DMP. https://vimeo.com/91532543
If this sounds like you and you're up for the challenge, we want to talk with you ASAP. So please apply. Today.
Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.