The Business Analyst will work with written and numerical information on company trends, volume of sales, customer experience and company activities. The Business Analyst will provide detailed reports on findings and identify areas for improvement, summarize data and provide recommendations to management and teams.
- At least 2 years experience working in Business Analysis or related field.
- Proven aptitude for interpreting data and turning it into actionable plans.
- Ability to prioritize workload in a busy, multi-task environment.
- Ability to develop and execute complex research projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make conclusions and provide recommendations based on data trends from multiple sources
- Working knowledge of database queries, web tools, CRM Systems, Google Analytics, demographic profiling systems and data management tools with strong background in Microsoft products.
- Any other equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Prepare statistically accurate reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear, understandable and actionable.
- Track and forecast current and future trends in sales and markets and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results.
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Present verbal or written research findings & demonstrate analysis for internal constituents.
- Contributes to team effort by performing other duties as assigned. Job duties are subject to change as directed by management.
Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. If this sounds like you, you may just be the person we are looking for.
Apply Your Talent. Make a Difference. Enjoy the Rewards.
Apply Today. www.dmp.com/careers
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.