- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are:
DigitalMarketing.com is the world’s leading and fastest-growing digital and integrated marketing firm.
DigitalMarketing.com is seeking to hire a Managing Director/President to play a leadership role in building the digital marketing agency and further powering its growth. The ideal candidate will be a digital marketing trailblazer, a thought leader with a proven track record of successfully developing and managing a business base. The individual in this role will be responsible for business development, day-to-day operations, overseeing the growth and leading the agency’s fast growing busines.
Leadership Management –
- Building the agency with significant growth.
- Oversee and understand the financial objectives and actual performance
- Provide forecasts of performance and meet the company’s financial objectives
Client Service & Account Management –
- Manage profitability for clients, including account retention and staff billability
- Lend support and direction to help individuals and teams realize their full potential while ensuring profitability, growth and creativity to technology clients
New Business –
- Drive significant growth of an already multi-million-dollar business category as an industry leader
- Respond directly to new business opportunities
- Play a leadership role in building DigitalMarketing.com’s business into a top-tier worldwide offering
- Be omnipresent in the market and promote DigitalMarketing.com’s digital marketing, SEO, Content Marketing, and Social Media offerings
- Plan and effectively execute new business strategies for the agency
- Collaborate with other business leads to set strategies in order to meet both internal and external goals, integrate and drive best results
People Development –
- Oversee, lead and manage the performance of the teams across multiple locations
- Sustain the agency's growth by attracting and selecting staff
- Develop people through coaching, mentoring, and active team leadership
- Further establish culture and practice vision in a positive way
- Inspire other senior leaders, cultivate and retain large, cross-functional teams
- Act as a thoughtful and engaging leader – provide opportunities to develop core skills and feedback
- Provide channels for training and development
- Act as a mentor and champion of your team members, encourage a high level of strategic thinking and creativity while providing guidance on daily activities
- Have a strong understanding of the individual capabilities, strengths and opportunities
- Lead by example as a self-motivated learning machine.
Knowledge & Professional Skills –
- Be a thoughtful leader within digital marketing and promote yourself as an expert within your area of specialization
- Demonstrate deep understanding of a range of digital marketing fields including enterprise and b2b digital marketing
- Monitor the marketplace for new trends, opportunities and key players within the technology space
- Identify, quickly communicate, react to new insights and act upon “what’s next”
- Proven track record of successfully building an agency’s practice as an industry leader and managing a zero to 10M+ or 30 to 100-million-dollar business or division expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing or similar applicable field is required. Masters’ degree considered a strong plus.
- Requires 10+ years of digital marketing, marketing or related experience at a senior level
- Minimum of 5 years of individual contributor and team management experience, including team development is required
- P&L management experience required
- Extensive digital marketing experience in the technology space, ideally in an agency environment
- Senior strategist sought out by clients to provide counsel about digital marketing in different aspects and ability to manage complex client relationships
- Deep understanding of a wide range of digital marketing channels, tools and vehicles spanning paid, owned and earned platforms, including social platforms
- A sense of urgency, the ability to deal with ambiguous situations, a strategic view but also willing to roll up your sleeves and dig into the work to drive impact
- Highly collaborative, diplomatic, ability to influence others, persuasive approach
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills
- Creative problem solver who is able to see and offer big picture perspective
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
- A team orientation, with experience leading and being a member of diverse teams in an engaging way
Outstanding benefits package—including medical/dental/vision support, vacation/sick time/paid time off for important holidays, 401(k), Work Out Wednesdays, flexible working arrangements (i.e. working from home)
USAView all jobs at Digital Marketing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?