DMI, the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Digital Management, LLC. (DMI) is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the Managed Services Group tier 1 service desk.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answering support calls
- Opening tickets for these calls
- Basic mobility troubleshooting such as email setup & password updates, Install mobile applications, and Wi-Fi setup
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and coordinates daily activities for client orders, deployments and device imaging
- Manages daily work load and communicates expectations to appropriate parties
- Processes orders within carrier tools to the client's specification
- Manages order queue and ensures proper placement within carrier tools
- Communicates client requirements to appropriate personnel (both internal and external)
- Works with the training department and technical writer to document the approved processes for each client and device
- Provides change management leadership for the technical specifications of client order processes
Education and Years of Experience:
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years' related experience required
Location: Arlington Heights, IL
Physical Requirements: N/A
Min. Citizenship Status Required: No Restrictions
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance