- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome! At Digital Infuzion, we believe people can lead better, healthier lives. To do so, researchers need insights faster, and providers need on-demand data and tailored software solutions. Which is why we are passionate about developing innovative products for the healthcare industry so researchers and providers can better serve their patients. We go beyond ordinary health IT services because we see the advancement of technology and bioinformatics as opportunities to make meaningful impacts in patient’s lives. If you love the idea of working in a creative, open, and growth-oriented environment all while helping people live healthier lives, then keep scrolling - we may have just the opportunity for you.
Currently we’re seeking a Software Tester with experience in building and enhancing test automation frameworks to join our team. In this role, you will be part of the Software Engineering Services team responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality products through software testing principles, test automation, collaboration, and innovative problem-solving.
- Create test cases based on product owner requirements
- Developing Level of effort estimates, test plans, test case scripting and test summary reports
- Collaborate with developers to ensure test results are understood
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
- Identify the testable requirements and prepare the test strategy for each of the testing types identified
- Design and develop automated test scripts for regression testing
- Perform production verification after software install
- Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training, and experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience with software or web application testing
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium
- 2-3 years of experience using any one of Object oriented languages (e.g. Java/Ruby, Python, C#, C++, etc.)
- Exposure to stress, reliability, and performance testing
- Experience in Section 508 testing.
- Experience in developing test scripts and automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Basic knowledge in SQL queries
- Experience using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps, SharePoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience working in an agile development is a plus
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Preferred Skills and Experiences:
Experience in testing systems that support clinical research
Digital Infuzion, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
It is the policy of Digital Infuzion, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Pursuant to Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. All applicants should be prepared to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination upon hire.
A place where your insights can transform the data-driven work of healthcare researchers and professionals.
Does your heart beat faster when you’re actively...
Advancing the understanding of data behind a disease?
Solving the problem of medical research statistics that don’t add up?
Taking a stand for a healthcare cause that you believe in, to promote awareness through data analysis?
At Digital Infuzion, you will find a group of colleagues who share your passion for this mission.
Our insights accelerate the work of physicians, researchers, and other healthcare providers.
Join our team. You can learn more about Digital Infuzion here:
TechnologyView all jobs at Digital Infuzion
Get fresh Quality Assurance Software Tester jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.