- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome! At Digital Infuzion, we believe people can lead better, healthier lives. To do so, researchers need insights faster, and providers need on-demand data and tailored software solutions. Which is why we are passionate about developing innovative solutions for the healthcare industry so researchers and providers can better serve their patients. We go beyond ordinary health IT services and solutions because we see the advancement of technology and bioinformatics as opportunities to make meaningful impacts in patient’s lives. If you feel drawn to doing what you love in a creative, open, and growth-oriented environment all while helping people live healthier lives, then keep scrolling - we may have just the opportunity for you.
You will join an interdisciplinary team of scientists and technologists driven to removing barriers to data sharing and enabling knowledge discovery through advanced analytics. You will have the opportunity to apply your technical excellence in a dynamic, innovation-driven environment while helping the world better understand and control major infectious diseases with pandemic potential such as influenza and coronaviruses.
What we’re looking for
- An experienced software engineer who has first-hand experience working in our technical stack
- Someone interested in largely focusing on the backend, while still being exposed to the full stack
- Developing backend services while still being able to contribute to the frontend
- Drive and aptitude for learning new skills.
- Knowledge of web technologies and best practices to deliver effective user experiences and robust production code
- Experience building applications where performance and usability are of great concern and importance
- Be an active participant in the full software development lifecycle including requirements, solution design, development, QA, and implementation
- Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (unit testing, test automation, continuous integration)
- Is able to work both independently and as a part of a team
The following requirements are representative of the day to day activities of the technical team. If you do not satisfy the exact requirements but feel that you have sufficient overlap in experience or the capacity to become proficient in these areas please do not hesitate to apply, we would love to speak with you!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer or Information Science preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Solid grasp of at least one backend web technology (Express, Django, Flask, Laravel, etc.)
- Experience with third-party integrations (such as Jira or Jenkins)
- Previous experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Hands on experience with Git version control system
- Familiarity using and configuring command line tools and utilities
- Experience with responsive web application design, HTML, CSS
- Experience developing and deploying applications to the cloud. (AWS preferred, Azure and GCP also ok!)
- Experience with CI/CD, automation of testing and deployment
- Basic understanding of Docker and containerization.
- Has good knowledge of Agile SDLC (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Full stack experience
Digital Infuzion, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
It is the policy of Digital Infuzion, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Pursuant to Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. All applicants should be prepared to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination upon hire.
A place where your insights can transform the data-driven work of healthcare researchers and professionals.
Does your heart beat faster when you’re actively...
Advancing the understanding of data behind a disease?
Solving the problem of medical research statistics that don’t add up?
Taking a stand for a healthcare cause that you believe in, to promote awareness through data analysis?
At Digital Infuzion, you will find a group of colleagues who share your passion for this mission.
Our insights accelerate the work of physicians, researchers, and other healthcare providers.
Join our team. You can learn more about Digital Infuzion here:
TechnologyView all jobs at Digital Infuzion
Get fresh Full Stack Digital Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.