Software Developer (Java)
- Expired: October 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome! At Digital Infuzion, we believe people can lead better, healthier lives. To do so, researchers need insights faster, and providers need on-demand data and tailored software solutions. Which is why we are passionate about developing innovative solutions for the healthcare industry so researchers and providers can better serve their patients. We go beyond ordinary health IT services and solutions because we see the advancement of technology and bioinformatics as opportunities to make meaningful impacts in patient's lives. If you feel drawn to doing what you love in a creative, open, and growth-oriented environment all while helping people live healthier lives, then keep scrolling - we may have just the opportunity for you.
Digital Infuzion is seeking a Software Developer that will be responsible for translating a business requirement into working software while understanding how it fits within the overall architecture. You will also work on validating designs, supporting estimations, adhering to project development processes around agile project management, implementing parts of the system using best practices and design patterns, working with clients and stakeholders to understand the requirements and how they will be implemented. In addition, your role will include, code reviews, design reviews, coding, unit testing, learning new technologies, and becoming an expert in one part of the system.
- Passion for solving the client's business problem with an innovative technical solution
- Strong skills with Java technologies and frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Strong interest in full-stack development with some experience in Angular and/or Python
- Experience working in an Agile methodology, supporting various project teams developing and maintaining the program
- Developing a conceptual and technical design including use of Object-Oriented techniques.
- Work with system owners, business owners, technical teams, and functional teams to deliver software solutions
- Participate in the estimation effort for projects and work to identify and manage risk
- Desire to learn new technologies and take on more responsibilities to grow
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident and eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
Preferred/Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Experience in systems integration and development, package implementation, and/or interactive design
- Experience with Java frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate/JPA
- Experience with Python, Flask
- Experience with web-services (REST, SOAP) and/or experience in Microservices
- Experience in one or more front-end development technologies (Angular)
- Experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito/JMockit, etc.)
- Experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies
- Experience implementing modern cloud architectures, including serverless, in AWS or Azure
- Experience with various CI/CD tools (Bamboo, Travis CI)
- Experience with relational database technologies such as Oracle or MySQL
- Solid understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g. Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing) and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience successfully delivering a solution using an agile or iterative SDLC
Digital Infuzion, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
It is the policy of Digital Infuzion, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Pursuant to Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. All applicants should be prepared to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination upon hire.
Digital Infuzion, Inc
6120 Executive BlvdRockville, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Digital Infuzion, Inc
Get fresh Senior Java Software Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.