As Director of Marketing, you will own our content strategy, the “awareness” and “interest” portions of our marketing funnel, as well as all demand and lead generation efforts for our sales teams. This role will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, sales teams, operations team as well as our outside resources and agencies. A successful candidate will have 5+ years’ experience developing full-funnel campaigns for B2B SaaS sales teams and will be able to speak to best practices across lead generation aspects of marketing, sales and operations.
The Director of Marketing will be a key member of our leadership team reporting directly to the CEO, working as a strategic partner to our founders, and cross-functionally with leaders in sales and technical operations.
- Optimize the entire demand generation funnel to cost-efficiently drive sales pipeline
- Build and manage a modern, measurable demand gen strategy that includes SEO, SEM/Paid Search, Paid Social, Conversion Optimization, Events, Email Marketing, and Public Relations
- Design integrated campaigns to drive top of the funnel leads and optimize middle of the funnel and bottom of the funnel opportunities
- Work to develop materials relevant to lead qualification and nurturing.
- Develop marketing programs, including webinars, online demos, gated content, etc. to capture new leads.
- Partner with our inside sales team/sales development representatives (SDR) team to prioritize, qualify and score leads, and support SDR prospecting programs
- Lead, mentor and develop the marketing team. Recruit and train new team members
- Guide overall marketing department activities, which include lead gen efforts (content syndication/digital/social), sales enablement efforts, business development efforts, influencer/PR efforts, events, and more to grow footprint in the short- and long-term
- Provide strategic guidance for marketing/sales efforts related to competitor analysis/differentiation, messaging and value propositions
- Coordinate and proactively communicate closely with other Sales, Product, and IT team members to ensure cross-collaboration, information sharing, campaign organization/efficiency, and improved quality deliverables
- Minimum 5 years’ marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Healthcare industry a plus, but not required
- Proven experience scaling a B2B SaaS startup with a relentless pursuit of growing sales
- An ability to set a strategic vision but also a willingness to ‘roll-up your sleeves’ to help execute that vision
- Experience creating and running multi-channel demand generation campaigns
- Expertise in Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations - email campaigns, landing page development, lead nurturing, etc
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM solutions -- must have 3+ years’ Hubspot CRM experience in SaaS
- Marketing/business leader with expert knowledge of technology industry/business trends
- Demonstrated track record of development and execution of innovative strategies to meet short- and long-term objectives.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can handle multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively in a high-energy company environment
- Deep analytical mind who obsessively tracks and improves KPIs
- Familiarity with persona building, messaging and brand building
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment
- Forward-thinking, growth-minded collaborative partner with strong communication skills, accountability, and responsiveness.
- Obsessed with metrics, data and performance; able to flex and be a team player.
- Ability to work virtually and work independently
Digital Healthcare StartupHealthcare workers are our heroes. Our easy to use COVID-19 screening tools, as well as Remote Patient Monitoring and Patient Engagement platform enable healthcare workers to extend their capacity remotely and safely. As our company grows rapidly, we are currently looking to fill the role of Director of Demand Generation with the one truly stellar individual.