As Director of Demand Generation, you will own our paid media channels. This role will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, sales teams, operations team as well as our outside resources and agencies. A successful candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in media buying, PPC, and analytics for B2B SaaS sales teams and will be able to speak to best practices across lead generation aspects of marketing, sales and operations.
- Manage multi-channel B2B demand generation campaigns to drive inbound leads and move prospects through our pipeline
- Own our website to grow traffic and drive conversion rate optimization
- Own budget, annual strategy, and quarterly execution plans for the demand gen function
- Guide messaging and placement of individual tactics within campaigns, including email, paid media, PPC, SEO/SEM, social media
- Launch and manage drip campaigns to maintain awareness and interest
- Develop & launch integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Initiate multivariate testing within campaigns to maximize lead capture and traffic conversion
- Maintain and implement sales & marketing systems (CRM and other marketing automation tools) for accurate program execution
- Strategy + Execution: Define the buyer journey, drive customer segmentation, map campaign objectives, and collaborate on the right assets needed for the different stages of the journey
- Inform content marketing and sales team, working with stakeholders to creating materials to support account engagement, demand gen, and pipeline programs
- Build a clear understanding of demand gen goals and their impact across the entire organization
- Minimum 5 years’ marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM solutions -- must have 3+ years’ Hubspot CRM experience in SaaS
- Experience managing and evaluating campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and similar paid channels
- Healthcare industry a plus, but not required
- Proven experience scaling a B2B SaaS startup with a relentless pursuit of growing sales
- An ability to set a strategic vision but also a willingness to ‘roll-up your sleeves’ to execute that vision
- Experience creating and running multi-channel demand generation campaigns
- Expertise in Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations - email campaigns, landing page development, lead nurturing, etc
- Marketing/business leader with expert knowledge of technology industry/business trends
- Demonstrated track record of development and execution of innovative strategies to meet short- and long-term objectives.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can handle multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively in a high-energy company environment
- Deep analytical mind who obsessively tracks and improves KPIs
- Familiarity with persona building, messaging and brand building
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment
- Forward-thinking, growth-minded collaborative partner with strong communication skills, accountability, and responsiveness.
- Obsessed with metrics, data and performance; able to flex and be a team player.
- Ability to work virtually and work independently
Digital Healthcare StartupHealthcare workers are our heroes. Our easy to use COVID-19 screening tools, as well as Remote Patient Monitoring and Patient Engagement platform enable healthcare workers to extend their capacity remotely and safely. As our company grows rapidly, we are currently looking to fill the role of Director of Demand Generation with the one truly stellar individual.