Compliance Specialist (Internal Gaming)
Digital Gaming Corporation USA Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the Operational Compliance Manager, Operational Compliance Specialist forms a vital role as part of the Risk Services Team.
This role is focused on understanding the regulatory requirements across all states in which DGC operates and ensuring the business is compliant in all aspects. This role will work closely with the Compliance Team and the Compliance Support Team to ensure all products are both compliant and optimized to meet the business objectives and strategy.
Duties include, but not limited to:
· New State Rollouts
- Work together with the Compliance Team and Compliance Support Team to identify the regulatory requirements within each state and the implementation of solutions required to ensure the business is compliant – this includes onboarding, acquisition, retention, reporting and banking.
- Work together with the Risk Analyst Team to ensure reporting and monitoring tools are in place to ensure compliance with internal controls.
· Existing States Monitoring
- Monitor reports and dashboards to identify operational incidents and/or breaches which require investigation and notification to the regulator.
o Stay abreast of any regulatory changes that may influence operational requirements.
o Stay abreast of new products and tools available in the market which support compliance requirements.
- Assist with investigations of patron complaints and disputes.
o Engage with the Operational Compliance Manager and AML Compliance Officer to ensure appropriate responses are provided to queries received from 3rd parties such as Financial Institutions, Local or Federal Police, Regulatory Authorities.
- Internal Audit
- Assist Internal Auditors with their function in relation to demonstrations, reporting and provision of information.
- Provide reporting on all compliance aspects to management, Compliance Team and business stakeholders.
- Provide ad hoc reporting upon request.
- Engage with the Training Managers across operational teams to ensure all staff are appropriately familiar with new state regulations and changes to existing state regulations
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
· Bachelor’s degree or other experience/ education in a related business function
· A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a regulated industry (iGaming, alcohol beverage, insurance, health care)
· Previous audit experience preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of matters
· Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and or local regulations
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Ability to understand and extract information from legal documents such as legislation
· Ability and experience in creating and analyzing reports, graphs, and formulas
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
· Must be highly detailed-oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload effectively
· Ability to build relationships
· Excellent organizational and project management skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
· Regularly required to talk or hear.
· Required to sit for long periods and reach with hands and arms.
· Occasionally required to stand; walk.
· Occasionally required lifting up to 25 pounds.
Digital Gaming Corporation USA
AddressLas Vegas, NV